You can use Zapier to connect your MealPro App to over 5000+ apps without coding.
- Activate User: Add a user to your MealPro App when they sign-up on your website / in another app.
- Suspend User: Remove a user's access from your MealPro App when they cancel their subscription on your website / in another app.
- Delete User: Delete a user in your MealPro App when they are deleted in another app.
- User Created: Add a user to another app when they are created in your MealPro App.
- User Updated: Update a user's information in another app when they change it in your MealPro App.
- Your own Zapier account.
- Your own MealPro App account.
Step 1: Enable the Zapier integration
In your MealPro App settings, enable the Zapier integration. You will use the domain and API key values later.
Step 2: Add a new Zap
In your Zapier account, go to Zaps > Create new Zap. Then search for the app where your users will sign-up and manage their accounts (e.g. MemberPress, ThriveCart, Kajabi, Shopify).
Step 3: Set up a "Trigger"
Select the trigger that you want to use, for example, this might be when a new order is completed on your website. Follow the steps to set up the trigger.
Step 4: Connect your account
Once your trigger is set up, you need to connect your MealPro App account. Click to add an action, then search for MealPro App.
Choose the action you want to perform in your MealPro App.
And enter the API key and domain values from your MealPro App account.
Step 5: Set up the "Action"
Map the data (e.g. email address, first name) provided in the trigger to the fields in the action. The fields will be different depending on the action you have chosen.
Step 6: Test it
Once everything is configured, test the end-to-end flow and check the results.
Step 7: Link to an external account page (optional)
An optional step. You can add a link back to the account page on your website or in another app so your users can easily access it and manage their account. See the instructions here.